Below is some of the work I am most proud of.
- I Asked Some Women If They’ve Ever Cried at Work. Here’s What I Learned InHerSight.com
- Our Rights According to Brett Kavanaugh InHerSight.com
- Strength and Solidarity: Why the Japanese Counterpart to the #MeToo Movement is a Critical One InHerSight.com
- From Lyme Disease to Art and Advocacy NIH MedlinePlus Magazine
- “It doesn’t define you”: Living with alopecia areata NIH MedlinePlus Magazine
I began writing for InHerSight in the spring of 2018. The links below will take you to my published work.
- I Asked Some Women If They’ve Ever Cried at Work. Here’s What I Learned
- Back-to-School for the Kids and Back to the Job Hunt for You
- In Defense of Studying the Humanities
- Everything You Need to Know about Roe, Wade, and the Case that Changed a Nation
- 5 Fun Office Upgrades To Reflect Any Style
- Our Rights According to Brett Kavanaugh
- What to Do When You Find Out Your Male Colleague Makes More Than You
- Strength and Solidarity: Why the Japanese Counterpart to the #MeToo Movement is a Critical One
- The Power of YOUR Perfect Morning Routine
- 4 Tips for Setting Work-Life Boundaries When Your Home is Your Office
- What Makes Sweden So Great for Working Women?
- Moms Really Do Know Best
- This Rapper Insists Women Can Have It All
- How One Woman and One Business Trip Helped Me Face Imposter Syndrome
NIH MedlinePlus Magazine
In spring of 2017 I began working with NIH MedlinePlus magazine. The links below will take you to my published work. This work is also published in print.
- Fall 2019
- Spring 2018
- Winter 2018
- Fall 2017
- Summer 2017
- Spring 2017
I began reporting with FierceBiotech in 2016. I reported on medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and more.