I began writing for InHerSight in the spring of 2018. The links below will take you to my published work.
- I Asked Some Women If They’ve Ever Cried at Work. Here’s What I Learned
- Back-to-School for the Kids and Back to the Job Hunt for You
- In Defense of Studying the Humanities
- Everything You Need to Know about Roe, Wade, and the Case that Changed a Nation
- 5 Fun Office Upgrades To Reflect Any Style
- Our Rights According to Brett Kavanaugh
- What to Do When You Find Out Your Male Colleague Makes More Than You
- Strength and Solidarity: Why the Japanese Counterpart to the #MeToo Movement is a Critical One
- The Power of YOUR Perfect Morning Routine
- 4 Tips for Setting Work-Life Boundaries When Your Home is Your Office
- What Makes Sweden So Great for Working Women?
- Moms Really Do Know Best
- This Rapper Insists Women Can Have It All
- How One Woman and One Business Trip Helped Me Face Imposter Syndrome
NIH MedlinePlus Magazine
In spring of 2017 I began working with NIH MedlinePlus magazine. The links below will take you to my published work. This work is also published in print.
- Spring 2018
- Winter 2018
- Fall 2017
- Summer 2017
- Spring 2017
Neighborhoods.com – Washington, DC
I began writing for Neighborhoods.com’s Washington, DC blog in late summer of 2017. The link below will bring you to my author page, where you can find all of the work I have done for them at this point.
I began reporting with FierceBiotech in 2016. I reported on medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and more.
- Theranos founder and CEO Holmes banned from CA lab operations for 2 years
- Researchers test a collar to reduce sports-related head injuries
- Nerve stimulation device to treat migraines gets major makeover
- Tiny, less invasive pump keeps weak hearts beating
I began reporting with FierceMobileIT in 2014. Changes in the company have resulted in the publication being dissolved, and the website being deleted. Due to those changes, you can no longer view my work live on the website. Please click on the PDF icons below to download my archived work.
- Performance-based standards are what’s needed to keep micro drones safe, Skyward CEO says
- Drone makes first ever delivery to residence in US, say organizers
- Amazon invests big money in Washington lobbying to get drone tech off the ground
I began reporting with FierceCIO in 2014, eventually becoming the primary reporter for the publication. Changes in the company have resulted in the publication being dissolved, and the website being deleted. Due to those changes, you can no longer view my work live on the website. Please click on the PDF icons below to download my archived work.